Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of Steve's first roles was in which 1981 biker action flick directed by his good friend George Romero?
2. Steve starred as the main character in a segment from "Creepshow" (1982), titled "The Lonesome Death of..." whom?
3. Which 1995 made-for-TV "flight to nowhere" film featured King in the role of Tom Holby?
4. Based on one of his most popular novels, King had a small speaking role as Teddy Weizak in which 1994 apocalyptic television mini-series?
5. In another TV mini-series, 1997's "The Shining", what was the profession of Steve's cameo character Gage Creed?
6. Steve followed up "Creepshow" with a cameo in "Creepshow 2". In which segment did he have a small role as a truck driver?
7. What was the name of Steve's character in the film adaptation of "Thinner", his novel about extreme weight loss and the importance of maintaining good relationships with gypsies? (Hint - think Steve's home state)
8. Steve drove a truck in "Creepshow 2", but what did he drive in his cameo for 1991's TV version of the "Golden Years"?
9. King played a minister in 1989's "Pet Sematary", but must have somehow fallen out of favor, for he was demoted to what profession in 1992's "Sleepwalkers"?
10. Although uncredited, The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) simply lists Steve's critical, moving, and often misunderstood ('grin') role in 2002's "Rose Red" as which of the following?
Source: Author doorsfan58
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nannanut
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.