Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Octavio Paz (1914 -1998), author of "The Labyrinth of Solitude", calls what country home?
2. What is the home country of author T.C. Boyle (1948-?), author of "World's End"?
3. Author of "Across the Bitter Glass", Eilis Dillon, was born in what country?
4. Where was Elizabeth Bowen (1899-1973) "The House in Paris" fame born?
5. From where does Salman Rushdie, author of "Shame", hail?
6. From where does Isak Dinesen (1885-1962) of "Out of Africa" fame originate?
7. Iain Banks (1954-2013), author of "The Player of Games", was born in what country?
8. In which country was the author Nikos Kazantzakis (1883-1957) born?
9. Thomas Bernhard (1931-1989), author of "Concrete", was born in what country?
10. Nene Janet Paterson Clutha (1924-2004), author of "Faces in the Water", born in what island country?
Source: Author pennie1478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.