Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "How can my wife and I live in a world of inferior people? There is no reason for me to go on any longer as the war is over. I shall die bravely at the hand of a pistol, while my wife will gently embrace death with a single swallow."
2. "Perhaps I will change things if the time comes to pass, but I shall not use force. It would seem that a friend would not be the one to end my life, but as this seems to be the truth at this time, I shall live no longer. I hope I have done enough to bring change. That is the only way to bring peace."
3. "My feat would have proved the skeptics all wrong. I was nearly complete with my work and now I'm fighting natives on this God-forsaken island. I can't die here! My work is almost complete."
4. "My health is failing but that won't stop me from doing what I do best, play good music. Life has been good to me and I hope to continue to live for a long time. There's only one way for me to go, and that's peacefully while I sleep. I believe I will die here in New York."
5. "Our coup to take the power from the usurpers who exploit it has failed. I no longer have any will to live. My lover will also take her life, for as the most beautiful woman in the world, she can die only a most glorious death. Those who would rule will contaminate the line of rulers with their vile blood."
6. "I came back to my birthplace to share my teachings with others. I know that they are not grateful, and I know I shall die here as well. Even with that knowledge, I try to spread wisdom to those who would seek it and use it wisely."
7. "I will no longer accept food or drink. To die without love is a most horrible death, but for me, it must be so. I will not name an heir, for I'm sure corruption will be present as soon as I'm gone. There is no more time for me."
8. "The policemen have come. I have need of the others. They will rescue me when they see me so humiliated in the hands of these officers. I just hope the bullets don't happen to hit me. Here they come."
9. "I do not know if I shall be killed in the near future. My people do not like me, and I can accept this. But, I am afraid for my life for there is chance of an assassin entering the grounds. I will never take my own life."
10. "My life threatening disease has given the American public another ailment to worry about. I will no longer be able to say much, and the glory is over. I know the end will come soon."
Source: Author trident
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor thejazzkickazz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.