Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. It seems that on the sixth day of creation, or shortly after, God created a garden for the use of Adam, but whereabouts was it?
2. Which humans were born in the garden of Eden?
3. The Garden of Eden was provided with many trees that were pleasant to the sight, and good for food. How many of the trees in Eden were Adam and Eve not permitted to eat from?
4. In Genesis 2:10 (KJV) we see that "a river went out of Eden to water the garden, and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads." What was this river in Eden called?
5. A creature called a serpent appears at the start of Genesis Chapter 3 (KJV), but the only description at that point is that it "was more subtil than any beast of the field which the Lord God had made." Apparently it could also speak in order to tempt the woman, but how many limbs did it have at this time?
6. How many children did Adam have?
7. Adam and his wife were driven out of Eden, after they had disobeyed God's instruction not to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. But what did they have to wear at that time?
8. We always say "Adam and Eve" as though they had always had those names, but after she was made she was only referred to as "the woman". At what point did she get to be called Eve?
9. By the time the Garden of Eden was made, several classes of living things had been created: fish, fowls, beasts of the earth, and trees. To which of these categories did God give Adam the privilege of naming?
10. After the expulsion God placed a flaming sword at the east of the garden of Eden, and who or what else? This was presumably to prevent reentry.
Source: Author davejacobs
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.