Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. 'And she said, 'See, your sister-in-law has gone back to her people and to her gods; return after your sister-in-law.' Who said this?
2. What is the shortest chapter in the Bible?
3. 'For he has regarded the low estate of his handmaiden. For behold, henceforth all generations will call me blessed;' Who said that?
4. Jonah wasn't the only one sent to Nineveh. What other prophet ministered there?
5. "And I heard the voice of the Lord saying, 'Whom shall I send, and who will go for us?' Then I said, 'Here I am! Send me.'" Who said that?
6. Who was Simon Peter also known as?
7. 'No, Lord, for I have never eaten anything that is common or unclean.' Who said that?
8. There are 15 books in the King James Bible that start with the letter J.
9. How many named children did David and Bathsheba have?
10. 'Again he said to me, 'Prophesy to these bones and say to them, O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.' What prophet is telling this?
Source: Author finlady
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.