Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Why is the Jewish holiday of Pesach also called, in English, 'Passover'?
2. What are the items of the Seder plate?
3. While we're on the Seder plate... what do some vegetarians use instead of the lamb bone on their Seder plate?
4. I love Seder plate questions! What sort of fruit can you find on the seder plate at most feminist Seders?
5. Ok, now for a break from the plate: At the Seder, who is supposed to ask the four questions?
6. Now for some history: Who were Moses's birth parents?
7. What are the ten plagues?
8. What does the Hebrew word 'Sedher' mean?
9. While we're on the topic of the Seder, how many times do we wash our hands, according to tradition, during the evening?
10. So, Moses has left the palace, he has seen the burning bush, gone back to Pharaoh to ask him to free the slaves, brought about the ten plagues, parted the sea, and now stands with the Israelite people on the far bank of the Sea of Reeds. Who leads the women in joyous dance and song?
Source: Author Smurphie
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor nerthus
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.