Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who was Naomi's husband?
2. What members of Naomi's family had died?
3. Naomi and her daughter-in-law Ruth were returning from what country?
4. In the KJV, Ruth said to Naomi, "____________ me not to leave thee."
5. What was the name of Naomi's daughter-in-law who left Naomi and returned to her own people?
6. Which of the following did Ruth NOT say to Naomi?
7. Naomi said, "Call me not Naomi, call me Mara: for the Almighty hath dealt very ____________ with me." Which word completes the quote from the King James Version?
8. Boaz was a/an ___________ of Naomi's husband.
9. According to the phrasing of the King James Version, Ruth gleaned about an _________ of barley.
10. Boaz married Ruth, and later they had a son named what?
Source: Author unterkircher
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.