Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Maybe not many people are aware that the 25th day of the 12th month is actually mentioned in the Book of Jeremiah. Can you name in which chapter or chapters of that book the reference appears, in the NIV Bible? (Hint: Month of the Gregorian calendarin which Christmas is celebrated)
2. In the 26th chapter in the Book of Jeremiah there was another man who prophesised the same things as Jeremiah did, however unlike Jeremiah he incurred the wrath of the king of Judah. Can you name him?
3. In the NIV version of the Holy Bible, in which chapter of the Book of Isaiah is the circular aspect of the earth mentioned, which was surprising since at that time the earth was largely considered to be a flat plain? (Hint: Days of Lent)
4. How many Books in the Old Testament have exactly 31 chapters? (NIV Bible)
5. In the NIV version of the Holy Bible in the 28th chapter of the Book of Ezekiel the Bible says that every precious stone adorned the king of Tyre in Eden, the garden of God. Which precious stone is not mentioned?
6. In the NIV version of the Holy Bible in the Book of Jeremiah, which family was commanded by their forefather never to drink wine, build houses, sow seed or plant vineyards however to live as nomads in tents?
7. In the Book of Ezekiel which great ancient nation did the Israelites often turn to for help, ignoring God's warning not to?
8. Which well known book of the Old Testament has the most number of chapters? (NIV Bible)
9. How many chapters are there in total in the Old Testament? (NIV Bible)
10. How many books are there in the Roman Catholic Bible?
Source: Author richie_007
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.