Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which church received this warning in their "text"? "I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first."
2. Which church is given this promise in their "text"? "To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it."
3. Which church is remembered in their "text" as "having left their first love"?
4. Which church had this commendation in their "text"? "...that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate."
5. Which church is encouraged in their "text" to "...buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear..."?
6. Which church name really means "brotherly love"?
7. Which church is sent the "text" that says, "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich)"?
8. Which of the churches has this text? "Thou hast a few names even in __________ which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy."
9. Which church receives this rebuke in their "text"? "But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam..."
10. How do all of the texts begin? "Unto the ___________ of the church of (church name) write." Fill in the blank from the King James Version.
Source: Author vanillamilk
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.