Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. John wrote the Book of Revelation when he remained on a certain island. Where did he have this fantastic vision of the End of Times?
2. John has to write a letter to the seven churches mentioned in the first chapters. But of course there were more than seven churches at the time when Revelation was written.
3. After having rebuked the seven churches for their transgressions, John is taken into heaven. He saw a throne and "one" [who] "sat on the throne". The person sitting on the throne is praised continually by twenty-four elders and by four beasts. What's odd about those beasts?
4. "A Lamb as it had been slain" opens a book with seven seals. The first four seals unleash the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. The third horseman inflicted famine. What was the weapon of the third horseman?
5. And here is the quote I used as the title to this quiz: "I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth" (Rev. 7:1). Why were the Four Winds forbidden to blow "on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree"?
6. As if the Four Horsemen were not terrifying enough, the Seventh Seal unleashed more calamities. Which of these catastrophes was *NOT* mentioned in Revelation 8?
7. Revelation 13:11 ends with an infamous number: "Six hundred threescore and six" - 666. What is the significance of this number?
8. The Book of Revelation contains references to several musicians and musical instruments. Which of these, however, is *NOT* mentioned?
9. The end is near - the final battle between good and evil will be fought. What is the venue for this final battle?
10. All's well that ends well. What is the outcome of all those battles and woes, according to the Book of Revelations?
Source: Author JanIQ
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor looney_tunes
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.