Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who is traditionally credited with being the author of 'The Book of Revelation'?
2. Jesus addressed letters to churches and synagogues in various cities in Revelation 2 and 3. Which of the following was one of them?
3. Which animal is it that is able to open 'The Sacred Scroll' in Revelation 5?
4. Which of these sevenfold items does NOT trigger a plague, or some kind of destruction, in Revelation?
5. Which of these creatures is NOT an embodiment of evil in Revelation?
6. In Revelation, where do the Kings and the demons gather for the final epic battle with the Army of the Lord?
7. Which of these hymns of praise is NOT found in Revelation?
8. At both the beginning and end of Revelation, God is identified as which of these?
9. According to tradition, where was 'Revelation' written?
10. Which of the following is not found in God's Holy City of New Jerusalem?
Source: Author DoveHouse
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.