Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. All seven churches were in the region of Asia Minor. In what modern-day country is this region?
2. Paul wrote one of his New Testament letters to one of the churches mentioned in these chapters. Which one?
3. To whom is each letter addressed?
4. At the end of each letter, a promise is made to the one who does what?
5. 'He who has an ___, let him ___ what the Spirit says to the churches'. Write the two words that complete this New International Version quotation, in order and with a space between them.
6. Only two of the seven churches receive praise without any criticism. Which two are they?
7. In which church are those who overcome promised 'a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it'?
8. The Christians of which church are praised because they have kept God's word and not denied his name, although they have little strength?
9. Perhaps the best known verse in these two chapters is Revelation 3:20, which reads,
'Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.'
To which of the seven churches is this written?
10. How many of the seven cities mentioned in Revelation 2-3 still have a significant Christian population today?
Source: Author cal562301
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor CellarDoor
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.