Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the first known flying bird? (It was a carnivore)
2. What carnivore's name means 'Meat-Eating Bull'?
3. Dimetrodon was an early synapsid reptile called a pelycosaur.
4. What kind of creature was Pterygotus?
5. Alick Walker proved that a certain dinosaur was not a Megalosaurus. Which of these is the dinosaur?
6. Which of these had the biggest wingspan?
7. True or False? Deinonychus was a dromaeosaur.
8. Where was the first fossil find of baryonyx found?
9. What does the name "Tyrannosaurus Rex" mean?
10. Which of these dinosaurs could hunt sauropods?
Source: Author Wildtamer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.