Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is sepsis?
2. Who is at risk of developing sepsis?
3. Which of these is a common cause of sepsis?
4. If a person suspects he or someone in his family has developed sepsis, what should be taken to prevent it from developing into a life threatening situation?
5. Which of these are symptoms of sepsis?
6. In its early stages, what is the main treatment for sepsis?
7. If infection is a probable indicator of sepsis, which test would be best?
8. Where would a patient in septic shock be treated?
9. What test is ordered if breathing becomes difficult for a patient suffering from sepsis?
10. The prognosis of sepsis is life threatening but steps can be taken to protect the public from septic infections. What is a preventative measure that works against at least some infections?
Source: Author Zakie3
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.