Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. If you were described as 'phlegmatic', what would be your demeanour?
2. What colour is healthy phlegm?
3. What is the technical term for bringing up phlegm?
4. Which of these is a specific medical treatment to reduce phlegm production?
5. What may people be discouraged from taking when they have a chest infection?
6. What is the main purpose of healthy phlegm?
7. What causes phlegm to come out in hard balls?
8. What is the most hygienic way to dispose of phlegm?
9. What, indirectly, causes frothy phlegm?
10. What do you call phlegm once it has left the body?
Source: Author satguru
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor rossian
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.