Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is a specialist of the respiratory system called?
2. An outward breath is called expiration or exhalation. What is an inward breath called?
3. Which of these is NOT a section of the pharynx?
4. What is the medical term for the Adam's apple?
5. What is the name for the membrane surrounding the lungs?
6. What age group is the most vulnerable to respiratory syncytial virus?
7. What is an examination of the larynx, trachea, and esophagus?
8. Which of these is NOT an asthma preparation?
9. Which of these is the smallest part of the bronchial tree?
10. What part of the body is also known as the thoracic cavity?
Source: Author Morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.