Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The test in which a camera is introduced into the lungs via the trachea is called which of these?
2. The portion of the bronchial tree where the trachea branches off to the lungs is known as what?
3. Which of these describes inhaled steroids, bronchodilators, and inhaled anticholinergics?
4. Aspiration is more likely to occur to the right lung.
5. The lungs bring ______ into the body, and eliminate _______ from the body.
6. When parts of the lung remain uninflated on inspiration, this is known by which of these names?
7. There are ___ lobes in the right lung, and ___ lobes in the left lung.
8. A person can survive after having one lung removed.
9. Which respiratory disease is marked by attacks of spasm in the bronchi, and is often caused by an allergic reaction?
10. In the first few years of the twenty first century, which type of cancer was the biggest killer in North America?
Source: Author cheech1313
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor crisw
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.