Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which one of these West Indian players was known as 'Black Cat' and 'Super Cat'?
2. Which Australian player was called 'Hollywood' by his teammates?
3. "Little Master" or "Sunny" was the nickname given to what Indian opening batsman?
4. His fans often called him 'Asia's Bradman'. Who was he?
5. What South African all-rounder was nicknamed 'Zulu'?
6. What Indian player was called 'Apple Crumble' by English cricketers, as they couldn't pronounce his name?
7. Who do commentators call the 'Rawalpindi Express'?
8. 'Big Bird' was the nickname of what famous West Indian quickie?
9. What Australian keeper was called 'Iron Gloves'?
10. Which of these is not a nickname of an Australian cricketer?
Source: Author manvinder01
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.