Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many members were there in the Metal Mulisha in the 20th century?
2. Who jumped over his parents house for a MTV commercial?
3. In 1999, what rider wrecked trying to beat the world jump record?
4. Who did the first ever backflip on a 250 motocross bike?
5. The first ever backflip on a 250 motocross bike -- what place did he come in after pulling the backflip?
6. Who was the other half of the Metzger Motorsports freestyle team?
7. Who did Cliff Adoptante ride for in the late 1990s?
8. Which of these was NOT a member of MotoXXX?
9. Travis Pastrana won the 1999 Gravity Games, the 1999 X-Games, and the 2000 Gravity Games.
10. Travis broke his brake lever trying to pull a backflip at the 2000 X-games.
11. Mike Metzger was in the freestyle video Throttle Junkies. What number was on his bike?
12. Mike Metzger was in the freestyle video Throttle Junkies. What brand of bike did he ride in the video?
13. Mike Metzger used to ride for Orange County Suzuki.
14. Brian Deegan used to race a Chapparal backed Yamaha?
15. Who appeared in a Kid Rock video?
16. Mike Metzger invented a trick called 'The Mcrib'.
17. Kenny Bartram invented the 'Cordova'.
18. What is Mike Metzger's middle name?
19. What kind of bike did Cliff Adoptante ride?
20. A 'Rodeo Heel Clicker' is done by throwing both legs off one side of the bike and yelling "Yee Haw!!!".
Source: Author malciah
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.