Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. A motocross track consists of several jumps and obstacles. The mogul-like section of the track consisting of 10 or more tiny jumps in a row is call the what?
2. During riding, dirt or debris thrown in the air from the force of a spinning rear tire is called what?
3. "Arm Pump" while riding is often caused by what?
4. Motocross races start when the riders line up at the starting gate and all gates drop at once. The racer that earns the "hole shot" was the first to do what?
5. Motocross racers are known for wearing bright colors and designs. What brand of motorcycle is known by its bright green color?
6. Which national rider, once known as the King of Supercross, is credited with inventing the trick called the "nac-nac"?
7. Which early national motocross rider had the nickname "Hurricane"?
8. Of the following list of riders, which was the first to win a National Championship?
9. Which outdoor motocross class was discontinued in the 1990s?
10. The tire pattern on motocross bikes is affectionately known as what?
Source: Author eunice2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.