Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Probably the most famous rider of all-time, this Italian multiple world champion ran the number 46 on his motorcycle and is nicknamed "The Doctor". Who is he?
2. Who is the two-time World Superbike champion that goes by the nickname of the "Texas Tornado"?
3. This three-time 500cc Grand Prix world champion from Modesto, California, is known as the "King". Who is he?
4. Known as "Steady Eddie" for his fast and consistent pace, he won all four of his 500cc Grand Prix championship titles in the 1980s. What is his last name?
5. Known for his hard-charging style, Japanese World Superbike rider Noriyuki Haga runs the number 41 on his motorcycle. What is(are) his nickname(s)?
6. "Flyin' Fred" won three AMA Superbike championship titles and two World Superbike championship titles. What's his last name?
7. What is multiple world champion Freddie Spencer's nickname?
8. What is legendary multiple world champion Mike Hailwood's nickname?
9. 2006 MotoGP world champion Nicky Hayden's nickname(s) is(are)?
10. Known as the "Roman Emperor" and "Mad Max", this four-time 250cc Grand Prix world champion is from Rome, Italy. Who is he?
Source: Author Zambo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.