Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The first motorcycle TT in the Isle of Man was held in 1907 on the St. John's course. It was later transferred to the mountain course. Which year did this take place?
2. Speeds increase year by year. Who was the rider that completed the first 100mph lap in 1957?
3. Joey Dunlop was a legendary TT rider. He almost didn't make it to the races in 1985. Why was that?
4. The highest point on the course is where it passes over the "mountain". What is the name of this mountain?
5. How long is the modern TT course?
6. There are several jumps on the course, but one is particularly famous over a small bridge in a village. What is its name?
7. As it is run on public roads, there are many obstacles on the course. What obstacle do the riders encounter at the bungalow?
8. Which manufacture formed their race team specifically to win the IOM TT races?
9. What do many riders traditionally do, which they believe brings them luck?
10. The entire event was canceled in 2001. What was the reason?
Source: Author norri
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.