Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In which city was Ago born? It's the same city where the Mille Miglia classic and vintage cars race starts from.
2. Ago started in 190 Grand Prix races. How many of them did he win?
3. The young Ago needed his father signature to be allowed to race. How did he get it?
4. Which motorbike did Ago ride when he won the Italian Juniores Speed 175 cc Championship in 1963?
5. In 1965, Ago started racing in the World Grand Prix Championship, in the 350cc and 500cc classes. For nine consecutive years, he raced on an Italian bike in both classes. Which one?
6. Which prestigious American race did Ago win in 1974?
7. In 1970, Ago won 19 races. This is a record, that he shares with which other great biker, a legendary Briton?
8. Tourist Trophy: how did Ago perform on the Isle Man in 1973?
9. Ago had another great rival, an Italian racer who tragically died in Monza in 1973. He had the same family name as a famous Italian film director, Renzo _____ .
10. Ago stopped competing on motorbikes in 1977, having won 15 Grand Prix Championships. After that, he tried his luck in other careers. In which one of these for did he *NOT* try his luck?
Source: Author zordy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.