Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Luton kicked off the season with six straight wins in August, including a 3-1 victory at Blackpool. Who scored twice in that match at Bloomfield Road?
2. September saw Luton play just four league matches, two at home and two away. How many points did they pick up out of a possible 12?
3. October saw Luton stutter slightly, with three defeats in a row. Two of these were in away matches against Walsall and Hull City. Which team did Luton lose to at home?
4. November saw Luton win three matches to recover from the blip in October. This was largely down to Steve Howard's four goals in three league games. However, another Luton player scored the first goal of his career in November. Who was it?
5. In December, Luton's performances worsened slightly, yet a good points haul was taken. This was largely down to two late winners in two matches, at Bristol City and Chesterfield. Which player scored them?
6. January saw Luton struggle in the league and get knocked out of the FA Cup. Which club knocked Luton out?
7. February saw Luton pick up a crucial 1-0 victory against second placed Hull City, with Brkovic getting the late winner. However, an away win against Hartlepool United the same week was arguably just as crucial. Who scored the winning goal in that match?
8. Luton won their two home matches in March against Bristol City and Swindon Town. A future Luton player played for Swindon in that match. Who was it?
9. April saw Luton finally clinch promotion and the league title, with five wins out of five for the month. After which match did Luton win the league?
10. The end of the season saw Luton pick up 98 points, winning the league by 12 clear points. Which Luton player was voted the Player of the Season by fans?
Source: Author mick_is_god
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.