Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what year did the franchise begin?
2. In what year did the franchise first pitch a no-hitter?
3. In what year did the Senators/Twins franchise first hit for the cycle?
4. Who won the Senators/Twins first Cy Young Award?
5. The Twins went to a World Series in 1966?
6. In what year did the franchise first win the Rookie Of the Year Award?
7. Which of the following has won the most batting titles?
8. Walter Johnson won 11 strikeout titles?
9. Who won the ERA title in 1925?
10. The Number 34 is retired by the Twins. Whose number is it?
Source: Author miller4790
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.