Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who and where was the Twins' opening day game?
2. Which up and coming star hit a monster home run shot off the scoreboard against Milwaukee in June?
3. The promotion of Johan Santana to the starting rotation was a key reason the Twins won the division. Why was he promoted?
4. Which Twins pitcher had his best performance in a 3 hit, 3-0 shutout at Anaheim in August?
5. Who was the only Twin to knock in 100+ RBI's?
6. Who was the only other acquisition made by the Twins via trade other than Shannon Stewart?
7. LaTroy Hawkins's final ERA was under 2.00.
8. Cristian Guzman had a sub-par season. How many HRs did he finish with?
9. Who led the team with stolen bases?
10. Who was the Twins backup catcher for the first half of the season?
11. How many total runs did the Twins score in their series vs. New York in the ALDS?
12. Which Twins pitcher never entered a game while the Twins were trailing?
13. Jacque Jones hit 2 home runs in the ALDS against the Yankees.
14. What was different about the 2003 Homer Hankie?
15. Who was the Twins' first starting player to leave the club after the season?
Source: Author jseverson
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Nightmare
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.