Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What player set a Monday Night Football record with 221 yards rushing in a game in 1987?
2. Which quarterback set a Monday night record with 458 yards passing in a game in 1989?
3. Two quarterbacks threw 5 TD passes in one Monday night game during the 20th century(not the same game). Both of their last names start with the letter "K". Which pair is it?
4. Which of these was the first team to win a Monday night game on the road?
5. The Dallas Cowboys lost the first Monday night game they played in by the score of 38-0.
6. Of the teams that existed the whole time, which won the fewest Monday night games from 1970-1999?
7. The Jacksonville Jaguars were undefeated on Monday night in the 20th century.
8. What two teams squared off in the highest scoring Monday night game of the 20th century?
9. What team was the victim of the worst blowout on Monday night in the 20th century?
10. What team set a Monday night record by scoring 55 points in a game?
Source: Author malcolmsex
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor spanishliz
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.