Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This franchise played in Cleveland, Los Angeles, and St. Louis. Which team is this?
2. This team in 1983 made the playoffs for the first time in their franchise history. Curt Warner rushed for over 200 yards in a game, and QB Dave Krieg had a 400-yard passing game also. Which team was this?
3. This team began their NFL endeavors in 1960, and went 0-11-1 in their first season. It would take the team seven seasons before they had a winning record. In that 1966 season, they would make the playoffs for the first time in their history, but lose to the Packers in the Conference Championship game. Running back Dan Reeves had over 1300 combined yards for the team in 1966. Which team was this?
4. The first NFL Championship game took place in 1933, and continued each year until the Super Bowl was introduced between the AFL and NFL. In the first 10 NFL Championships, the Chicago Bears were in it six times. Which other team also appeared in the big game six times?
5. This 1991 team did not have a running back rush for even 500 yards, but they did have Michael Haynes who caught 1122 passing yards. The team also saw Brett Favre as a rookie in 1991. Which team was this?
6. In 1989, this NFL team went a respectable 11-5 in the season. In Super Bowl XXIV, they went up against the 14-2 San Francisco 49ers, but forgot to wear their game-face as they lost 55-10. Which team was this?
7. Which NFL team was on the losing end of the NFL Championship game which they lost 73-0?
8. This franchise began in the AFL in 1960, and later merged with the NFL in 1970. The franchise found themselves in the first Super Bowl. What was the name of this franchise in 1960?
9. Which team was the first in NFL history to have two 1000-yard rushers in the same season?
10. This Chicago team began their play in the APFA in 1920, which became the NFL in 1922. They've also played in St. Louis and Phoenix. Which team is this?
Source: Author Nightmare
This quiz was reviewed by our editing team before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.