Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which NFL franchise began playing its home games at the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome since 1982?
2. Wide receivers Lance Alworth and Charlie Joiner, defensive end Fred Dean, offensive lineman Ron Mix and tight end Kellen Winslow are all NFL Hall of Fame players who played for which franchise?
3. Even after a decade in the doldrums since their 2002 Superbowl appearance, the Oakland Raiders still had an above average record against their division rivals. Against which AFC West team did the Raiders finish 2012 with an all-time losing record?
4. Founded in 1920, which NFL franchise became the first to record 700 victories when it did so on November 18, 2010? This team also has the most players enshrined in the Hall of Fame and the most retired jersey numbers.
5. Which was the first NFL team to appear in three consecutive Superbowls?
6. Which is the only NFL team that has its logo on only one side of its helmet?
7. Which was the first NFL to play in the championship game in both the AFC and the NFC?
8. Although its capacity was reduced from just over 91,000 to 85,000 for the 2011 season, which team plays at the stadium with seating for the most spectators?
9. Neil Lomax's 4,614 passing yards in 1984, Ottis Anderson's 1,605 rushing yards in 1979, and David Boston's 1,598 receiving yards in 2001 all established single-season records for which franchise?
10. Which team joined the NFL in 1967 but did not record their first winning season until 1987 and had to wait until 2000 to win their first playoff game?
Source: Author EnglishJedi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stuthehistoryguy
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.