Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What were the two words that the ninth Doctor and Rose kept encountering during their travels?
2. What was the first Doctor's catch phrase?
3. Which Doctors had a companion with a unisex-sounding name?
4. The tenth Doctor was played by David Tennant. Which actor who starred as the Doctor had an actor son named David?
5. Adric, the companion of the fourth and fifth Doctors, wore a badge. What award did it represent?
6. From which village did Mel, companion of the seventh Doctor, originate?
7. Which Doctor wore a stick of celery on his lapel?
8. What did the tenth Doctor seem to find most disconcerting when he regenerated?
9. Which two reality show games were the ninth Doctor and Rose forced to play in the episode "Bad Wolf"?
10. Who did Captain Jack kiss in the episode "The Parting of the Ways"?
Source: Author sallyo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ArleneRimmer
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.