Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Bowser is Mario's primary nemesis. What title does he go by?
2. In most Mario games, who does Bowser kidnap?
3. How many of Bowser's children appear in "Super Mario Bros. 3"?
4. What is the first enemy you meet in "Super Mario Bros."?
5. In one game, Bowser has been evicted, and during the course of the game joins forces with Mario and his friends so he can get his castle back. What's the game?
6. Mario isn't always the hero in the series. One game reverses the roles of Mario and Princess Peach. The game is "Super Princess Peach". What platform did Nintendo release this title on?
7. What game features Shyguys, Beezos, Bomb Ombs, Ostros, Birdo, Snifits, and Tweeters?
8. Not only are some of the villains Mario encounters just bad guys, there are those among the legions of evil and servants of Bowser who are just pure thieves. One such thief is Klepto, a giant vulture from "Super Mario 64". What level does Klepto appear in?
9. In "Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island", the Stork was carrying two infants, Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. Suddenly, one of the Koopa minions appears and kidnaps Luigi and knocks Mario out of the sky and onto Yoshi Island. Chronologically, this is Mario's first encounter with the Koopas. Which enemy is responsible for knocking Mario out of the sky?
10. I thought I would go back to the beginning of Mario's history. Mario has a hard time keeping track of his love interests. They tend to get kidnapped frequently by otherworldly monsters. Who is the first villain Mario ever had to fight to retrieve one of his love interests?
Source: Author berenlazarus
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.