Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these modes allowed free hero choice without the constraints of draft mechanics and as such would have been recommended for a first-time player?
2. Which of these choices was a player faced with at the start of any standard game they played?
3. The ultimate aim of any game of "Heroes of the Storm" was to do which of these?
4. One important mechanic in "HotS" was soaking. What was soaking?
5. Intermediate structures such as armed forts and keeps stood in the way of a player's win condition. Which periodic tasks providing powerful boons such as curses or cannon shots would help teams gain structure capital upon completion?
6. One particularly strong mercenary became more accessible in the mid-to-late game, providing a high risk-reward option for enterprising teams. What was its generic name?
7. Most heroes had health and mana, and managing these important resources was an important part of any game. Which of these was *NOT* a way someone could reliably replenish their health and/or mana?
8. The stakes would really rise as games came to their conclusion, often around the twenty minute mark. Which of these was *NOT* a mechanic intended to increase the impact of player choices and actions in the late game?
9. Before heading off to draft modes, players would need to be proficient with a range of different heroes and roles. Which of these heroes is incorrectly matched with their role?
10. With the basics in hand, it was time to finally play in the ranked mode of this game. What was the highest rank one could attain with only two hundred players per region able to claim it?
Source: Author malik24
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.