Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In "Homeworld", you play as a race called the Kushan. Other races call them the Exiles and in sequel "Homeworld" games, they are known as Hiigarans. They are a race of beings almost similar to humans in terms of appearance and technological advancement. What is the name of the desert planet that they inhabit at the beginning of the game?
2. After the Kushan Mothership's initial command-line testing, the hyperdrive is then tested and the Mothership enters hyperspace. It sets course for the outskirts of the Kharak system in order to rendezvous with what Kushan ship?
3. The Guidestone was a stone inside the ancient starship that was found buried in the sands of Kharak. On it, there was etched a galactic map and the name of the true Kushan homeworld: Hiigara. During the game, the Bentusi mention that the Guidestone was made from what?
4. During the construction of the Mothership, a female Kushan scientist had herself permanently integrated into the Mothership to become its living core. What is her name?
5. Why did the Taiidan lay waste to Kharak's surface as well as destroy all orbital facilities (except for the cryo trays)?
6. Captain Elson is a Taiidan rebel who despises the corruptness that the Taiidan Empire has become. He leaves the Taiidan Empire in his Destroyer that goes by what name?
7. Okay, here's a pretty much easy question. During the entire course of the game you meet many different races. Out of all of them, only one is friendly to you. What is the name of that species?
8. At some point in the game the Kushan Mothership arrives in deep space, confronted by an unknown alien "ghost" vessel that takes over any ships that are the size of a Frigate or larger that go near it. What area of the galaxy is the Mothership found in?
9. During the game, the Kushan Mothership arrives at the Karos Graveyard. This is a large area of space filled with millions of shipwrecks from hundreds, if not thousands, of different species across the galaxy. When the Mothership enters this ship graveyard, they are confronted by automated defenses and a Corvette-class ship that likes to grab unwary ships and throw them into nearby Hyperspace Gates. What is the name of this ship?
10. At the end of "Homeworld", the Kushan Exiles kill the Taiidan Emperor and defeat the Taiidan. They reclaim Hiigara as their homeworld and destroy all symbols of the old Taiidan Empire. It is also mentioned that Karan S'jet is the last to do what?
Source: Author SkaarjSlayer
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.