Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. "According to Hoyle" is a well known phrase. What does it mean?
2. There are several types of card games on the CD. To which group does "Hearts" belong?
3. When the CD begins, the first option is for the player to create a face to represent him or herself from a vast array of options. How many head shapes are offered?
4. One child's game is sometimes known as "Kim's Game" or "Pelmanism". The cards are laid out face down for the player to find a pair What personal attribute is it said to develop?
5. In some games players can win "Hoyle Bucks". What use is this money?
6. In games that need opponents, the programmes will supply cartoon characters for you to play against. Which of these is NOT one of them?
7. How many people, beside the human, are needed to play "Cribbage" in this version?
8. "Solitaire" has a different name that is used more often in the UK. What is it?
9. Which of these games is not generally considered suitable for children because it involves betting?
10. In some games there is an "Options" choice, with musical backgrounds available to play while your game is running. Where will you find the list?
Source: Author Toeknee448
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.