Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Hexen invites the player to embark on a quest to kill the minions of an evil being who wishes to take control of every living thing in the universe. What is the name of this typically sinister character?
2. The only hope for humankind is a group of three who wish to overthrow the dark lord and who are offered as playing characters. One is Daedolon (the mage), another is Parias (the cleric), and the third is Baratus. What is Baratus described as in "Hexen"?
3. All three characters use weapons and magic throughout the game to defeat evil minions. The player's health bar can be topped up by 10% by the crystal vial and by 25% by the quartz flask. What does a player need to restore them to full health?
4. The first monster encountered in "Hexen" is also generally the easiest to defeat. What is the name of these two-headed, mace-wielding beasts?
5. The weapons in "Hexen" can be used tactically depending on which enemy you come up against. What type of weapon, commonly used by the mage, Daedolon, is most useful in defeating flying monsters such as afrits?
6. The items available during the game can allow the players to do unusual and interesting things. Which item can be used to turn surrounding enemies into pigs?
7. As "Hexen" progresses, the player character is able to use more advanced weapons. The weapons available are specific to the character selected. Which of the following would you NOT be permitted to use if you were playing as Parias (the cleric)?
8. "Hexen" has some vicious original foes to face, but it has also borrowed some creatures from mythologies around the world. Which of the following mythological creatures is not featured in "Hexen"?
9. "Hexen" is split into five "hubs", each of which contains a selection of maps which define the different levels of the game. Which of these is not one of the hubs found in "Hexen"?
10. After finishing the "Dark Crucible" level, you have completed "Hexen", but, as is often the case, the game invites you to play again at a more difficult "skill level". The most difficult skill level of Baratus is "Titan", and for Daedolon it is "Archimage". What name is given to the top skill level of Parias?
Source: Author doublemm
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor eburge
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.