Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. One of the reserve regions is called Layton Lakes. Which of these animals cannot be hunted there?
2. Which continent does not have a hunting park?
3. Which of these birds can be hunted in the game?
4. There are several ways to track for animals. Which is *not* one of them?
5. One of the hunting areas is Medved Taiga National Park. Which of the following is not true about this region?
6. In Spanish, what is the meaning of the name Cuatro Colinas, one of the game reserves?
7. What item can you carry with you and place on the map for a convenient place to 'fast travel'?
8. In "The Hunter: Call of the Wild", which of the following helper items is available to buy and use?
9. What is the name of the preserve set in Africa which was added to the game in 2018?
10. What animal was first added to the game in 2021 to help players sniff out catches?
Source: Author neon000
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.