Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As you go through the levels, you kill enemies, get items, and collect coins. What must you collect as you go through to be able to unlock all of the worlds?
2. As you work your way through the first eight worlds, what special item do you get to assist you if you die five times in one level?
3. If the help you receive from the special power-up you get after dying five times isn't enough and you continue to die, you are given a P-Wing after ten deaths. What does this allow Mario to do?
4. At the beginning of the game, you can only play as Mario. How do you get the ability to play as Luigi?
5. The special worlds in "Super Mario 3D Land" are considerably harder than the regular ones. One enemy that makes some of the levels challenging is an evil Mario look-alike. What is he called?
6. Another challenging aspect of some of the levels in the special worlds is the amount of time you are given to complete the level. In some levels you are given only thirty seconds at the start and must collect Plus Clocks to keep from running out of time. Which color Plus Clock will add ten seconds to your time?
7. While playing in the special worlds, beware of the Poison Mushroom. Though it follows you, it can be destroyed. Which of the following is NOT a way to get rid of a Poison Mushroom?
8. In some levels, there are hidden Toads that give special items. How do you find them?
9. Since Bowser is defeated in the castle of World 8, who appears as the boss in castles in the special worlds?
10. What are the names of the two enemies that Mario must fight in the airships?
Source: Author tiffanyram
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor eburge
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.