Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Founded in 1999, this airline had its first flight from their hub at JFK to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. What is this airline?
2. Which is not a focus city for JetBlue?
3. If you got on a plane from Point Hope, Alaska to Cape Lisburne, Alaska, what airline would you be flying?
4. Which airline at Reno-Tahoe International Airport has the most non-stop destinations?
5. Which airline serves as a hub for Luis Munoz Marin International Airport near San Juan, Puerto Rico?
6. From 2008-2010, ExpressJet Airlines operated under what name?
7. Which US airport calls itself a "Sunport"?
8. Gerald R. Ford International Airport serves which city in Michigan?
9. Which California Airport is named after John Wayne?
10. Dallas Love Field is a focus city for what airline?
Source: Author 2404567
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.