Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which classic example of Gothic architecture that can be found adjacent to water dates back to the 14th Century and was featured in numerous paintings by Canaletto?
2. Located on Bennelong Point in Sydney Harbor, close to the famous bridge, Sydney Opera House opened in 1973. What nationality was the man who principally designed and built it?
3. On what coast of Florida is the Kennedy Space Center located?
4. What color was the Statue of Liberty originally?
5. Which famous statue has been vandalized numerous times? It has been decapitated, had an arm sawn off, been blown up, and daubed with paint more than once.
6. By what name is "The Royal Fortress of Saint Francis" better known?
7. Built at a cost of £2.1 million in the 1930s, which London landmark featured on an iconic 1977 album cover?
8. Where in the world would you find icons called "moai"?
9. Overlooking Britain's most famous 'pleasure beach', which landmark almost burned down just three years after it was completed?
10. Something known as 'the table cloth' frequently covers a world famous landmark overlooking which city and its harbor?
Source: Author EnglishJedi
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.