Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You're walking down the streets and bump into someone, how would you say "forgive me" or "I'm sorry"?
2. You are introducing your parents to your friends, how would you say Mother in Hindi?
3. You're eating a carrot dessert. What's it called?
4. Someone calls you "Yaar". What does it mean?
5. You are asking your friend how many apples he took from the bowl. You would say, "Tumne katora se kitne seb liye?"
6. If you were talking to an elder, what subject pronoun would you use?
7. Hindi has its origin in which language?
8. How would you say the number 20 in Hindi?
9. "Mujhe phool bahut pasand hai" means "I like to eat" in Hindi.
10. How would you say Hello in Hindi?
Source: Author nemo2009
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.