Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the Hindi word for "hello"?
2. What is the Hindi word for "gold"?
3. Hindi was derived from ancient Greek.
4. What Hindi word(s) is also an English word?
5. Can you Identify the wrongly paired phrase and its definition?
6. What sweet is usually orange in color?
7. Someone compliments your outfit. What do you say?
8. Hindi is one of the most widely spoken languages in India.
9. "Hara" means "green".
10. "Mujhe maaf karna" means "I am very grateful".
Source: Author bringit07
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.