Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is Bengali for "green"?
2. What color does the Bengali word "Kalo" mean?
3. What do you get if someone gifts you a "Neel-kamal"?
4. What do you call "red" in Bengali?
5. What is the color of turmeric powder?
6. What is mostly the color of paper?
7. The Indian National Flag has three colors- Gerua, Shada and Sobuj. What does "gerua" mean?
8. You go to the grocer and buy some plump brinjals. What would the color of those brinjals be?
9. If you mix "laal" with "holud", what color would you get?
10. A "colorful" question; what would you mean if you want to know more about "Beniashawhokawla"?
Source: Author nirmalya_b
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.