Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How would you respond in Korean to the question "Why did you go to to the Post Office"?
2. How would you say "I don't drive" in Korean?
3. How would you say "How much is this?" in Korean?
4. Which of the following English word or words can mean "aunt" in Korean?
5. How would you say "congratulations" in Korean?
6. How do you say 'I'm tired" after exercise in Korean?
7. How do you say "That must be delicious" in Korean?
8. How do you say "interesting" in Korean?
9. What would a Korean say who is bored watching a movie?
10. How would you say "this quiz is very interesting" in Korean?
Source: Author mini70
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor stedman
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.