Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. You'll be encountering a lot of "kimchi". What are you expected to do with "kimchi"?
2. What kind of foreigners does a "hagwan" attract?
3. You'll want to get a grasp of "hangul" if you spend much time in Korea. What is hangul?
4. Most foreign visitors to Korea love "bulgogi." Where do they encounter bulgogi?
5. Your new Korean friend is very proud of her "hanbok". What does she do with her "hanbok"?
6. You're bound to be offered "soju" during your stay. What should you do with "soju"?
7. Walking down a street in Seoul, you see a cart selling "kimbap." When should you buy some?
8. When you're in Korea, be careful not to get on the wrong side of an "ajumma!" What will happen if you do?
9. A new Korean friend suggests a day trip to Suwon to see the "seong". He is excited about going. This is understandable, since he's really interested in...
10. Well, you decide you can get along in Korea and you're ready to take a job. What currency will you be paid in?
Source: Author ubermom
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.