Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the word for "planet" in Korean?
2. The closest planet to the sun is Mercury. What is it called in Korean?
3. The hottest planet, Venus, is referred to as _______ in Korean.
4. What do Koreans call our planet?
5. How do you say "Mars", the fourth planet from the sun, in Korean?
6. What is the name for Jupiter, the largest planet, in Korean?
7. The words for Saturday and Saturn are very similar in Korean. How do they say "Saturn"?
8. Uranus is the seventh planet from the sun. You may have seen a pattern for these names by now. Which one is Uranus?
9. In English, this planet is named after the Roman god of the sea. It's very similar in Korean. Which one is it?
10. What is the name for Pluto in Korean?
Source: Author christopherm
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Beatka
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.