Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Complete the equation of five plus four into Sino-Korean numbers.
2. How would you say 45 in Sino-Korean?
3. How would you complete the equation 9 x 12 in Sino-Korean?
4. How would you complete the equation 100 x 10 in Sino-Korean?
5. How would you say 10,000 in Korean?
6. "Pal Ship Sa" is the numeral 84 in Sino-Korean.
7. How would you solve the equation 9 + 5 in Native Korean numerals?
8. How would you solve the equation 9 + 1 in Native Korean numerals?
9. How would you complete the equation 1000 + 4?
10. The number 1999 is pronounced 'Chun Gu Beck Gu Ship Gu' in Sino-Korean.
Source: Author Sari73
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.