Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what language would I ask the hotel receptionist if I said "Me podria llamar un medico" as I am not feeling very well?
2. I have a bit of stomach trouble from eating so many delicious cakes, what language would I be using when I say "j'ai mal au ventre"?
3. I'm on holiday in the UK and have hurt my arm, but the doctor calls it a brégh. In which part of England am I?
4. I enjoyed my outing last night, but I am paying for it now, If I would say, "Ik heb hoofdpijn", in what language would I be saying I have a headache?
5. I have just broken my tooth and need to find a dentist, in what language would I be speaking if I said "eu preciso de um dentista"?
6. I've twisted my knee, but I've had to tell the doctor "moje koljeno boli" because I'm in which southern European country?
7. I finally get to see the doctor on our next stop, as he pulls and turns my ankle in different directions, in what language has he asked me if "gjør dette vondt"?
8. Oh no, I have been clumsy running after the bus, and twisted my ankle, in what language would I be asking for a bandage if I said "potrzebuje bandaza"?
9. I am not feeling well, and I tell the tour guide that I won´t be joining in today as I tell him "ho il raffreddore", in what language would I be speaking?
10. I go to the pharmacy and ask for some medicine as I sang too much yesterday, I tell the pharmacist that, "fáj a torkom", in what country would I be?
Source: Author szabs
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.