Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Lenin's ideology was _____?
2. When did Lenin publish his controversial leaflet "What is to be done?"?
3. What did the pamphlet "What is to be done?" result in?
4. Was Lenin in Russia during the 1905 revolution?
5. When did Lenin return to Russia?
6. Who became Lenin's 'right hand man' in 1917-18?
7. When was the second revolution of 1917, which Lenin led, according to the Julian calendar?
8. What name was adopted for Lenin's version of Marxist theory?
9. Did the Bolsheviks claim a high number of seats in the constitutional assembly in 1918?
10. When did Lenin die?
Source: Author rach15
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.