Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's start at the beginning. Where was Stalin born?
2. Stalin (meaning "Man of Steel") wasn't his real name. What was?
3. What event in 1892 is said to have had helped make Stalin become a rebel?
4. What did Stalin's mother hope Stalin would become?
5. After leaving school, Stalin took up an unlikely job as a meteorologist. When not working, his political activities soon attracted the attention of the Tsar's secret police. What was their name?
6. What was the name of the woman who would become Stalin's first wife?
7. In what year did Stalin meet Lenin for the first time?
8. Stalin was a Bolshevik. From what is the term "Bolshevik" derived?
9. In 1912, Stalin was tasked with taking control of a Bolshevik weekly newspaper. What was it called when he took it over?
10. During his last exile in Turukhansk, Siberia, Stalin started a two year affair with a 13 year old girl.
Source: Author MrSheen
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.