Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What name was Lenin christened with?
2. What was the first name of Lenin's father?
3. What is the name of the provincial town in which Lenin spent his childhood?
4. In 1921, Lenin needed to make changes in order to improve relations with the peasantry and improve the Russian Economy. What was this change known as?
5. While living in London, Lenin came down with which illness?
6. What was the name of the political party that Lenin founded before the revolution?
7. Lenin's brother Alexander was hanged by the Russian Monarchy. What crime did he commit?
8. What was the name of the political newspaper that Lenin's government used as a means of propaganda after seizing power?
9. Lenin was partly of Jewish descent.
10. In what year did Lenin die?
Source: Author mooney1979
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.